Monday, September 19, 2011

Game of the Week???

I do not know who put this guy in charge of deciding on the "game of the week," but apparently this site is doing previews of big games and game strategy.  To me, it looks like a coach looking to keep his skills sharp.  It is a basic preview of the game, and I would have expected more video analysis or telestrations, just something that shows the strategy you are trying to talk about.  I have no idea why I feel compelled to share it with everyone, but I do not want to hold anything back from you no matter how random it may be.  If it's Blue Hens, I will cover it.  With that being said, here is this guy's preview of the game this week versus Old Dominion:


If you see this and you are Mr. Hunt, please switch to the new logos when you talk about the Hens (I am big on sports aesthetics and this bothered me the whole video).  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment